[AccessD] freelancing job sites-Sisyphus Syndrome

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 2 17:10:44 CDT 2011

The government officials in your region must be a bunch of thieves.

As a contractor one of my main benefits is, I can write off virtually
everything as a business expense right off the taxable income. Clothes
(bunny slippers with pink eyes and ears), computer products, some lunches,
car expenses, training courses, internet connectivity, cell and phone
charges and even one fifth of the house maintenance and associated
utilities.

Jim