[AccessD] Access versioning / tracking changes

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Sep 9 09:07:18 CDT 2011

John,

I like your idea of using a database to track changes.  I think I'll
adopt it.

I use a running notes document with dated entries.  Each entry explains
what I did and why, including things like working out the logic to do a
certain new thing my client wants.  At the end of every entry I have a
list of the new items created and the existing items modified.  The
details of all those things are in the narrative of the entry.  It can
be tedious to go through, but it beats the heck out of having no idea
how I got where I am at present.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787