[AccessD] Access versioning / tracking changes

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 9 12:52:12 CDT 2011

Michael,

I pretty much understand all of that.  So what you are saying is that there is no way to really
check out a version with everything except a specific change.  That really makes sense given the
possibility of interactions between lines of code.

Actually even having the ability to look at changes at revision levels would be useful.