[AccessD] Access versioning / tracking changes

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:18:30 CDT 2011

After reading all this, I must confess that the method I use is *primitive*!
While doing development I keep OneNote open and copy/paste any code I'm
about to change into a new OneNote page. Then I plunge ahead (after of
course backing up the current version), and when I've made the change(s), I
copy and paste that code into OneNote. It ain't exactly an audit trail nor a
VCS but it's as close as I've been able to come.

In theory, I like the idea of using EatBloat to export all the stuff as text
and then stuff that into a genuine VCS, but I've been bitten by EatBloat
more than once and I'm now gun-shy.

A.