[AccessD] How does Access locking work

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Sep 14 22:10:55 CDT 2011

I am not really sure actually.  I find stuff about the lock file but only what is actually in the
lock file and that is just two pieces of info (username / workstation I think).

I am talking about placing locks on records / pages, parts of the database file etc.  How and where
is that physically implemented.