[AccessD] Numbers within a street

Bob Gajewski rbgajewski at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 15 17:51:50 CDT 2011

Arthur

Just my 2-cents ...

I would not assume that 2333-1070 Queen Street has 2333 for the numeric ...
Many places using the hyphenated format actually are putting the
unit/suite/lot number in front of the address ... Your example might really
be 1070 Queen Street, Unit 2333 ... This is quite prevalent in Canada, for
example

I know that only makes it murkier :-)

Best regards,
Bob Gajewski