[AccessD] Ambiguous Name

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:36:48 CDT 2011

I never claimed perfection, Charlotte, LOL. And any naming convention is
bound to have its pluses and minuses. But I try to keep it sensible, as best
I can. So, we have forms called Customer_frm, CustomerOrder_subfrm,
CustomerOrderDetails_subfrm, etc. Main thing is that they sort
alphabetically and sensibly, IMO. Same nomenclature for reports. I also have
a few procs in a module called Listers which (gasp) list objects of various
types (forms, reports, modules) so I can grab the results and paste them
into an Excel workbook and thus mark off my regression testing. It may not
be perfect but it works well enough for me, until I find something better.
Suggestions are always welcome.

A.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Charlotte Foust <charlotte.foust at gmail.com