[AccessD] OT: Excel Question

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Fri Sep 23 15:24:26 CDT 2011

I managed to answer my own question. There is a very inobvious menu to
do this and tell it not to resize or move with data changes. Sadly it
is the sort of thing that can be demonstrated, but really hard to
describe, so I am not sure I can contribute the solution to the
archives.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone