[AccessD] MS Access with IIS

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 23 18:02:53 CDT 2011

Drew:

Unfortunately, I have little wiggle room.

This project is a client's long time baby and they require someone to fix up
the interface and to just leave the backend alone. He has no budget or
concept of web designing and he really wants to help. So he can save
money...yeah. :-(

I swore I would never get involved with this type of site but he begged and
pulled every favour and I relented. No good deed ever goes unpunished.

Now I have to get it running on my development server before
proceeding...and I would like to know what I am facing before the clock
starts running...or in this case walking. ;-)

Jim