[AccessD] Calculating mileage

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 27 12:55:58 CDT 2011

And I downloaded one but I forget to open it and do it.  So I was trying to back fill it, which is a
PITA.  Then I said... "this is stupid".  My database has records for every time I take guys out...
Whether or not I remember to track it in a cell phone app or in a notebook, if I don't do it in my
database I cannot check the guys out.

Ergo, let the computer do it.

I truly did not consider this a major development effort and once done it does it for me or for 200
different people using the database.  Not that I have 250 people, but I do have three so far.

So three (or 150) people trying to remember to track their mileage or my program doing it
automatically behind the scenes...  If you were a user which would you prefer?  I am a user and my
manually tracking my mileage has been a disaster.