[AccessD] OT: RaspberryPi

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Apr 1 07:44:16 CDT 2012

LOL.  The only way this is a competitor is in size.  The size of the RasperryPi is not the selling
point though, it is the price / performance = value.

Not that this would not be cool.  Except that it has i in the name and I am not an i kinda guy.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it