[AccessD] Forms Jumping in mde

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Apr 3 09:51:26 CDT 2012

A.D.:

Thanks for your reply.  I'll give that a try although converting the entire
app may be a big job.

I use the following code in each form:

' If mde then turn off windows in taskbar and menu bar
Set db = CurrentDb
If InStr(1, db.Name, "mde") <> 0 Then
    Me.MenuBar = "=1"
    On Error GoTo Err_Form_Open
End If

To turn off the menu bar.  Do you think that might be causing the jumping?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334