[AccessD] Run Time Error 424 Object Required

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Apr 3 16:27:15 CDT 2012

Probably not the answer but maybe give you a lead:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/163475

I had a problem couple weeks ago about an ISAM driver needed - obscure
error, had to hunt around a long time to figure it out.  This looks like the
same sort of deal.

Is db DIMmed as DAO.Database?

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software