[AccessD] "Can Grow" Property in Report Page Header - Access2007

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Apr 5 20:24:05 CDT 2012

Rocky,

I set up a test report with the same control in both the
report header and the page header.  The "Can Grow" was set to
"Yes" for this control.

The "Can Grow" was also set to "Yes" in the Report Header.

There appears to not be a "Can Grow" available in the Page Header.

I put a lot of data in the control.

The control will grow in the Report Header, but it is cut
off in the Page Header.

Our users want a field at the top of every page on one
of our reports.  The catch is that this field can vary from 0 to 200+
bytes of data, so it sure would be nice to be able to use a "Can Grow"
feature if there was one at the Page Header level.

Thanks for your help,

Brad