[AccessD] How to Prevent a button from being printed on a report.

Darren darren at activebilling.com.au
Sun Apr 8 18:26:44 CDT 2012

Hi brad,
I'd move away from this approach and remove the logic from the report
itself.
I'd have a little modal popup form that appeared (In a not too irritating
place on the screen) that allows them to choose colours from there.
You could also add a print button there too.
Remove the buttons from the report altogether and let the report 'just be' a
report.

Darren