[AccessD] Just looking for a consensus

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:55:03 CDT 2012

The date/time would be an attribute of the error itself, as would the
message describing the error.  Are these "errors" that you're defining or
system thrown exceptions?  In either case, both the date/time and the
description of the error are attributes of the error condition. Are you
working with an error object of some kind?  use that to access the
properties.

I'd use something like ErrDateStamp as the name of that method, since that
more accurately describes the value returned.

Charlotte Foust