[AccessD] Adobe Acrobat dropping drawn lines when converting to PDF

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:37:15 CDT 2012

I seem to be stuck with Adobe.  I thought of trying one of the others and I
may do that as a stopgap, since I do have admin rights to my machine and
they are desparate to get the job done.  From what I found on the web, the
problem sometimes occurs with other PDF creators too, but at this point,
I'll try anything.

Charlotte Foust