[AccessD] The coming in-memory database tipping point. - SQL Server Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Apr 22 19:48:31 CDT 2012

Heh,... Yeah, I think that was actually a play on words - might have been May West(?) originally.

I recall the line was along the lines of :

"Can you use the word Horticulture in a sentence MS West?"

And she replied "Yes - try 'You can lead a whore to culture, but you cannot make her think'...".
That was the gist of it anyway.
I guess Wikipedia can clear up any errors or Memory I have made :)

Even so - I do like that line a lot - most entertaining!
Cheers
Darryl.