[AccessD] The Access Developer's Dilemma

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Apr 23 18:47:23 CDT 2012

Great post, you've put my feelings into words for me.

Just one point:

"Mr. Rabins approached me, I guess, because thanks to my numerous postings on various
Access newsgroups, I have acquired something of a reputation as a seasoned Access+SQL
developer. He offered me a free license to Alpha Five v.11, which I accepted. "

They've been offering those licences all over the place.  I've got one too.

--
Stuart