[AccessD] Strange happenings (Rather OT, but Advice is appreciated)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Apr 29 22:12:03 CDT 2012

I originally thought that the files were disappearing in Explorer from your description.

If they only disappeared from iTunes, that is a different matter.

If iTunes tried to read the file and couldn't because of a bad sector, it may well have removed
it from the playlist.

That makes it sound more like disk corruption.  if they disappeared from Explorer, it is more
likely to be another cause.

--
Stuart