[AccessD] OT Contract Rates

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 11:22:48 CDT 2012

Try to figure out what it would cost them do have someone else do it, and
then charge a little less.  When you do, talk with them explicitly about why
your rate is better, otherwise they may assume that your rate is high and
they'll look elsewhere anyway.

However, ask yourself what's it worth to you to give up your free time!

Good Luck!
Dan