[AccessD] OT Contract Rates

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:09:13 CDT 2012

Thank again, I think they want to have me on a contract basis until the new
guys get up to speed, they now basically have two people doing my old job,
well the one guy works on other stuff but has taken over my SQL reports,
and they managed to employ another last week to cover my VB6 and access
stuff, but the VB6 guy surprised me when he didn't know he had to change
the read only property of a data environment query to allow it to update on
a grid, so I could have the contract for some time if we agree to rates.