[AccessD] Open Multiple Instances of a Form and passing a parameter

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 7 02:35:54 CDT 2012

Hi John

> There is nothing "superior" about the tag property,
> it is a kludge.  If you are unable to program
> then "Tag away" I suppose.

I like that. I've never used the Tag property ... thought it was a "macro" helper-something.

/gustav

PS: What is that lck or ICK thing about?

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 07-08-12 0:51 >>>
The tag property is to use as a variable.  The problem with the tag property is that it is ONE
variable.  There is an entire function dedicated to parsing the tag property when suddenly it starts
holding dozens of values to be passed in.

ICK.  I have used it.  Ick!