[AccessD] How to Use SQL Server Stored Procedure as a Rowsource for Listbox

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Aug 7 18:58:25 CDT 2012

"You know, you can always come back here and say 'Hey, I don't understand what you are showing me'"

LOL!!  Yeah, don't ever be afraid of saying that on this list, hell, I feel that way with at least 50% of the stuff you guys and girls talk about on this list.  Access 101 I mostly get, but we cover a healthy range of topics on here - all very interesting and educational - but much of it I can feel whooshing over my head at 65,000 feet and climbing...

That said - don't stop the madness - I love reading about the side topics...

Cheers
Darryl.

You know, you can always come back here and say "Hey, I don't understand what you are showing me"

:)

Glad you got it going.
<<snip>>