[AccessD] Trapping Events In A Class (custom events as well as built-in)

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:11:33 CDT 2012

And I do it differntly still.  My class accepts a form as an argument in
it's init routine, which is called from the form.  The form declares a
variable mFrm as New clsForm and then instantiates the variable  like this:

mFrm.init Me

We all seem to approach it from a slightly different angle depending on
what we want to do.

Charlotte