[AccessD] Open PDF File from Access Application at SpecificPercentage

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 8 16:48:47 CDT 2012

First time I've seen that one, but google tells me it it quite common.

It is bascially equivalent to:
ShellExecute(ShellExecute(Shellexecute()))

If you declare ShellExecute somewhere in your application, you can reduce that to a single
call with much more contrtol over the actual invocation:

Public Declare Function ShellExecute _
	Lib "shell32.dll" _
	Alias "ShellExecuteA" ( _
	ByVal hwnd As Long, _
	ByVal lpOperation As String, _
	ByVal lpFile As String, _
	ByVal lpParameters As String, _
	ByVal lpDirectory As String, _
	ByVal nShowCmd As Long) _
	As Long

Then as a minimum:

ShellExecute(0, "", Me.txtPicture, "", "",0)

--
Stuart