[AccessD] A2010: Create custom popup menu to run custom function

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Aug 17 04:08:04 CDT 2012

Hi Charlotte

No, unfortunately not, that link is about the ribbon.
My popup menu will be completely separated from that.

/gustav

>>> charlotte.foust at gmail.com 17-08-12 5:28 >>>
I haven't done it in years in Access.   Does this help?

http://www.accessribbon.de/en/index.php?FAQ:9

Popup menus seemed to have devolved into context sensitive ribbons, which
aren't the same thing at all.

Charlotte