[AccessD] Access Book recommendations sought

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 07:13:55 CDT 2012

A friend of mine is looking for a Access book that is especially strong on
Reports. He knows his database theory already (RI, joins, PK/FK, etc.) and
anyway, he won't be creating any tables, only joins to tables originating
from a variety of data sources, hit using ODBC. Personally, I like the
report writer in 2007+ vastly more than previous versions, so I'm
recommending he go with that.

I searched Amazon and saw two promising candidates, neither of which I've
read. They are *Brilliant Microsoft Access 2007 Forms, Reports and
Queries*(which is pricey), and
*Microsoft Office Access 2007 Forms, Reports and Queries*, by Paul
McFedries (much cheaper). Cost is not the deciding factor.

Has anyone read either of these? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
-- unknown