[AccessD] Access 2007 on a network

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:44:48 CDT 2012

I've got a beta deployed on a citrix network.  Shared drive with enterprise
and I own the folder.  I'm getting reports of people not able to log in
from elsehwere in our network.  And I'm seeing corruption as a result of
their efforts. I use an mdb in 2002-2003 format.  I just want them to be
able to explore the thing, and I can't duplicate the issues from my machine
going into the same shared folder and just running it.  IT doesn't support
Access and wouldn't know how to start.  All of use basically run off of
citrix drives unless we specifically save stuff to C:  Our "desktop" in on
a personal enterprise drive, so having them copy it there might not make
any difference; and anyway, I'd have to make sure they all got the latest
build every day!  I'm not about to build an elaborate front end updater for
something that will evolve away from Access as some point, especially when
they still have nailed down all their requirements.

Any suggestions (keep it clean, please.  I'm a Buddhist)

Charlotte