[AccessD] A request for standardized questions

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:36:16 CDT 2012

I just read YASFQQ (yet another stupid forking query question) in which the
poster sends the query itself and asks for advice, correction, etc.

What I would really like to have, in such questions, is code to create the
tables, populate them with a few sample rows, and then issue the query
itself. In the absence of same, I have to hypothesize on purely
syntax-related issues, and in all likelihood I am not going to respond.

Give me a script that creates the tables and populates them and adds the
problematic query, and chances are that you'll receive a response much more
quickly than when dealing with abstractions.

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr