[AccessD] Hiding the Navigation Pane in Access 2007+

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Aug 29 09:35:32 CDT 2012

 Well a DB would have to have at least one object and the code would need to
be modified.  I don't see that as a big deal.

 If you don't want to count on that, you can always use sendkeys and
Alt/F11, which is another way to show/hide the nav pane.

  As Charlotte said, the nav pane is the replacement for the DBC and
controlling it works the same.

Jim.