[AccessD] Copy and paste records with no column names

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 30 05:16:40 CDT 2012

Hi Darryl

That's very kind of you, but it will not do in this case. It is not Excel but Lotus Notes, and the document is locked down.

The Notes admins at the client claim that the only way to "automate" data into Notes is by pasting something already copied to the clipboard. I have zero experience with Notes, so I have to believe them.

/gustav

>>> darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au 30-08-12 11:39 >>>
It is early evening in Oz and I am home, but I move data out of Access all the time, usually into Excel. I  have a function with a true /false parameter.  True will download the table into Excel with headers, false will leave them out.

I can post it to the list tomorrow AM Aussie time (so about 14 hours away) when I get into work.  Being a Friday tomorrow I have to drop the kids of first, thus the longer delay than usual.

Cheers
Darryl