[AccessD] Recreating an Oracle Environment - Learning Exercise based on a production instance as a model

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 8 13:34:44 CST 2012

Hi William:

It is all possible as I did exactly that a few years ago when I was testing
a client's application which used MS Access as the FE and Oracle as a BE
using ADO-OLE.

The beauty of ADO is that you can be connected to multiple data sources
simultaneously so you can even "pump/stream" data from one set of tables to
another across the network or web.

It is a fairly big subject so you would have to narrow down your questions.

Jim