[AccessD] Another MS Access job

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:12:12 CST 2012

Dang I just got so nostalgic over this I just re-bought T for Texas by
Lynyrd Skynyrd from their One More For/From the Road album, via Amazon.
What a band, what a tune, (not theirs by the way). But one of the best
songs on that long loved album.

By the way I really have nothing against Atlanta GA (except they have some
of the rudest TSA agents I ever went through), but it was just too good a
line to pass up.

--
*Regards,*
**