[AccessD] Access Database on Web

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Dec 29 18:26:29 CST 2012

I'm in complete agreement with Stuart here. MS Access was not designed for this sort of thing. If you are going to put something on the web, you are best going with MySQL as Stuart suggested or Postgres even. Both support Windows, so that's not an issue and you can find tools that convert existing access databases to MySQL, for instance.

My wonder, however, is whether these Access databases will be used online and offline?

Hans