[AccessD] Access Database on Web

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Dec 31 08:16:40 CST 2012

Thank you to Jim and Arthur on these further clarifications.  My
database work has generally been for standalone applications or those
shared on just a few machines.  I haven't had to do anything on the
Web.  So, I'm swimming in new water.  Thank you all for helping me to do
this.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787