[AccessD] Learning new technologies

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:14:02 CST 2012

As of now I am beginning to think LearnDevNow is a disreputable (or at least
badly run)  site. They do not respond to repeated requests for assistance. I
tried to log in with this randomized username and password they sent me on
12/31, and the message says "Account Code" is required ... and they never
mailed me any details. I know they have my correct e-mail because when I
tried to request a password reset, I was told that they "sent" it; when I
tried the same operation with a different password, I was told that I was
not in their system (with the second e-mail address). So I know that they
have the first one in their database. And so I should have gotten
registration information. I took a screen shot of the username and password
when I first signed up, but regrettably did not know that "account code" was
going to be important so my screen shot missed that.

Now I see that their hurry up and subscribe price of $99 for a year ... is
on sale for $49 for the next day or so.

So ... who else feels ripped off, signing up at $99 on a HURRY UP EXPIRES
SOON to have the turn around a month later and offer the same deal at half
the price, with another HURRY UP message??

I feel taken in and poorly supported by them.

"Lessoned "Learned", thanks LearnDevNow", I am prepared to say.