[AccessD] Learning new technologies

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:28:09 CST 2012

They responded, they supported; they adjusted my account as well (somewhat).

Here was what I was told:
                 Hello Bill,
                 I have copied your original order confirmation below. I am
unable to refund the difference as you are past our
                 ten day money back guarantee. I did add the sample code to
you account which is normally
                 [an] additional $29.99.

Maybe someone else wants to write to them on the price difference -- though
I think most of you signed up for more in your packages.
I am just so grumpy from lack of sleep, running on very empty,
and probably in need of serious alcohol imbibage.