[AccessD] Cannot Create Output File

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sun Feb 5 09:48:47 CST 2012

Hey Jim
It is kind of weird in my testing, as it is compressing the files sometimes
not always it will hit a file (not always the same one either) and up pops
the message. That is why I was wondering exactly what the message was trying
to tell me. If I knew I could trap for it. For example maybe it occurs if a
file is open, but none of the files being zipped are open.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo,BC
Canada