[AccessD] Schtupid but not necessarily fascinating

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 6 14:49:20 CST 2012

Well there ya go.

So even though they use a SLK extension, they make a decision to treat any text or csv file with ID
in it as the first two characters as if it were a SLK file.  Ya ever wonder how much they pay the
geniuses that do this kind of stuff?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away