[AccessD] I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Feb 7 10:55:44 CST 2012

Tools-->startup?

Rocky

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:54 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] I grow old, I grow old,I shall wear the bottoms of my
trousers rolled

It's been ages since I've used Access 2003, but for the moment I must, and I
can no longer remember where the property is on the FE and the BE that
causes the window title to read "Version 1.2.1", or whatever. I need to
update this and I can't find it!

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents.

-Nathaniel
Borenstein<http://www.quoteland.com/author/Nathaniel-Borenstein-Quotes/63/>