[AccessD] Can I Read Windows Schedule Info with Access?

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Sat Feb 11 14:22:16 CST 2012

All,

I have set up Scheduled Tasks with the Windows Scheduler to run several Nightly Access Reporting “Batch” jobs (I am an old “mainframer”).

I often look at the Windows Scheduler screen to see if a specific job (task) has run successfully.

I would like to use Access to pull this information from the folder where this information is stored (C:WINDOWS\Tasks) .

When I view this folder, I can see the headings for the information that I would like to obtain (Name, Schedule, Next Run Time, Last Run Time, Status, Last Result, Creator).

I would like to use Access to grab the detail information from these fields in this folder.

Is this possible ?

Perhaps there is some other utility that can do this that I can call from Access.

Thanks,

Brad