[AccessD] Few Chats

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Feb 12 06:37:10 CST 2012

I've been reluctant to make any commitment to technology that doesn't have a
fairly immediate and substantial "payback". Years ago it was a no-brainer. I
just got an invoice from my eye doctor, and I estimated that after equipment
and expenses, this guy is netting about $300/hr. Now that's what I call a
decent "professional services" rate of pay....with lawyers and CPA's in that
same ballpark.
The rates in this business aren't even close by comparison.