[AccessD] HIJACKED THREAD - MOUSE DBL-CLICK (Was RE: How to detect if Hourglass is true)

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:26:38 CST 2012

Logitech is sending me a new keyboard and mouse combo.

As to the battery once a month or so. I remember when as a kid willing to
replace 4 batteries every week if I liked a certain video game.
A mouse makes me $50 or more per hour or helps me click on a web page that
delivers me a free video... I am not gonna get mad about a battery every
several weeks. AAA batteries in bulk are cheap.

But when it doesn't succeed at its most basic function I do get mad.