[AccessD] Freeze panes

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Feb 18 15:32:44 CST 2012

Possible - but since he wants to see all the fields for a record side by
side I'd have to have two subforms and keep them synchronized.  Tricky.
Actually the data will be in a subform because there's a couple of other
functions with controls that need to be on the main form.

Thinking about it, instead of a horizontal scroll bar, I could have left and
right arrows.  Every time he hits the right arrow I could change the row
source to eliminate one field and add another on the end.

Of course when I change the row source, the form will requery and set the
record pointer back to the first record.  So that's a problem.

I could, of course, save the bookmark of the current record and position the
form back to that record again.   I've done that trick before.  However,
that still makes the current record jump to the top of the form.

Still...no, there's gotta be something better.