[AccessD] Office 2010 vs. Office 2007

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:54:08 CST 2012

I recently installed 2010 60-day trial in a VM so I could explore it. So
far the only significant difference is the loss of the big button in the
upper left corner, and the re-emergence of the (sort of) classic menu. Oh,
and I noticed that a couple of the template samples were Web-oriented. I'm
about to Google to discern other differences I haven't noticed yet.

Has anyone on this list developed and deployed an app in Access 2010? (This
would exclude migrating an older app to 2010.) If so, please enlighten us
with your experiences.

Thanks!
--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

[T]he first page of Thucydides is, in my opinion, the commencement of real
history. All preceding narrations are so intermixed with fable, that
philosophers ought to abandon them to the embellishments of poets and
orators. ("Of the Populousness of Ancient Nations", 1742)
-- David Hume

Upon rereading Thucydides, I think I would go further. His stuff ranks with
Sun Tzu and of course much later, von Clausewitz.