[AccessD] My Comments

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Feb 20 01:04:30 CST 2012

Hi Arthur

Another issue is simply cost. Amazon has some offerings for free for limited use and Azure has a three-month free trial, but for any other (real) situation you have to pay even for test and development. That's a show stopper here.

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 19-02-2012 23:18 >>>
<snip>
As for cloud, I remain in the Nay Nay Nay camp, until proven otherwise, for
several reasons, the most significant of which is performance depending
upon one's connection/speed. I have a slow connection and remain to stay
that way, so I can test the bottom-end, and let me say, the Bottom End
sucks! Maybe it's nice on the top end, I wouldn't know.

A.