[AccessD] Back to Web Browser ActiveX

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Mon Feb 20 08:28:11 CST 2012

Hey All
If there is anyone wanting to allow their client to view PDF files in a form
in an application I highly recommend using the Web Browser ActiveX control.
So far I haven't run into any problems (not saying there aren't any,
but....).

Also as an aside I was trying to find a way to allow the client to convert a
file to a PDF if they didn't own a full blown copy of Adobe. One of those
problems, if not, how to solve it. I found LeadTools EPrint $99 (actual I
had purchased one of the first versions of the program years ago, and forgot
about it, ahhh old age). It installs on the user;'s machine as a printer
driver (it converts almost anything you can print to a PDF). The thing that
I really like is they have an option that let's you annotate a PDF file.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada