[AccessD] Access Queries

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 09:19:57 CST 2012

Sorry Gary, I disagree. Even in Access 2010, there is still no ability to
embed comments in the SQL.
On top of that, any SQL formatting gets lost.
And now couple that with a huge bug where AC2010 will actually CHANGE YOUR
SQL without warning.
That one bit me (embarrassingly so) at a client's location just last week.
I now have created a procedure to store each Query's SQL in a text file...so
it can be "restored".
Bottomline: DO NOT USE ACCESS FOR COMPLEX QUERIES....YOU'RE GONNA GET BURNT.