[AccessD] Access Queries

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 10:25:28 CST 2012

I'm not a "string SQL" person. I've always thought this was the worst of the
worst features of Access.
I create canned queries and then have a procedure for string replacement ...
Trying to keep everything consolidated into the query catalog.
I never want to be caught saying "now where is that SQL for that query ?"
"Wait ! it's somewhere here in these 10,000 lines of VBA code".